Wednesday 25 July 2012

Blue Lessons Of Love.


5uhir4z09l89x8e9grltgsonodciz6sc

x



When I was a little girl I used to love picking blue bells from our local woodland where I spent my days exploring the Welsh countryside with my best friend;my Beagle Lassie.
 However I was told one day that if I carried on picking these flowers I would make someone die in my family. Needless to say I stopped and didn't like blue flowers anymore.
However as I  grew older I found that I still loved to be surrounded by the  shades of blue in Mother Nature's kingdom.
This morning I have created a free verse to express my love for this colour .You will see through my photos that blue is indeed one of my favourites .
How I now love my daily blog.
Enjoy your days.
Eddy.

x
 .










x


If ever you feel
 a touch of the blues
choose carefully
sifting
listening
deciding
before that very final choice.
Walk over the luscious
carpet of
velvety
blues.
Blossoms
so rare
so welcomed
by
my beating heart.

x












x

Feel that softness
 and
 a sweet scent
 as it softly protrudes
carresses
around each
bare toe;
a wonder so rare so blessed.
Each newborn dawn
awakens;
our heartbeats
so soft
so willing and
so caressed.
Petals often
close to protect
from within,
new dawns
opens those
petals so fragile
and yet
so strong.

x









x


The bees awaken
 for their
 nectar filled days ;
the sunrise
 a magical charm
 from above,
into our hearts
 entwined with
love,
hope
 and
 promises so rare.
I walk forward
 and
with
each sweet step
my mind so refreshed
to feel emotions so new ;
to learn lessons
in an  innocense
 so pure
and
so tender.

x



x


The blues to me
 are
Mother Nature's blue charms,
sent to show me my way;
Not a colour of darkness
and tears
but a colour of hope
of love,of promises
I hold dear
 and
 cherish .
 Those clear
blue lessons of love.

x





 

x




No comments:

Post a Comment