Thursday, 6 September 2012

Our Beautiful Erin.

Our beautiful Erin.








 

 
 
-


Ever since Erin passed away it has been very painful and a time of adjustments for her family and friends.
Ongoing procedures has drawn everything out for so long and yesterday was so so difficult.
Here now I want to say that I am very proud of my children ;we have all pulled together; myself as a Mum;and  her siblings also lost a beautiful sister .
I know that Erin is smiling down with that mischievous smile on them all.


-

















-

To our sweet baby girl
Oh yes we truly love
Your spirit flies gently
On the wings of a dove.
-

Another hill to climb
Another day to fight
Deep in our hearts
Your spirit shines bright
-


Today and tomorrow
On the wings of a dove.
We share your sweet smile
And your unconditional love.

-