Monday 16 July 2012

From Dark To Bright.

Another new day and brand new week for us all;I hope you are all well.
Here we have another Monday morning and I don't know if  I am a little strange but 'That Monday morning feeling' for me is a feeling of happiness and excitement !!!
Happiness because it's another week of writing plus creating and excitement because I do not know where my writing will take me.
This morning I got up as usual at 6.00 am and the electricity was off ; which meant I had to wait a while for that very first cuppa but it also gave me another subject to write on.

-



-

Just off, on, dark, light
Focusing  at nothingness
A strange world so grim.

-

-


-


Dull ,bright, dull and bright
Dark clouds oh so magnified
Darkness to cling on.

-

-


Willing hearts will see
That rainbow beyond each cloud
Beauty magnified.


No comments:

Post a Comment