Friday 27 July 2012

My happiness ;my inspiration, my life today.



x


This morning I sat with my early morning cuppa enjoying the sounds of the birds magically singing to the heavens above.
I look up at one of Mother Nature's wonders;a wondrous  Rainbow.
A time for contemplation I think;
Despite having to give up work due to two operations on my back I am now doing what I always wanted to ;and that is writing.
Inspiration comes flowing from all corners; my children and their families,my wonderful eleven grandchildren ; their love of life and each wondrous and tender character warms my heart.
I live in a small village with my partner and I only have to look over our patio to know how much we love one another.Despite having to grow everything in pots our patio is alive with flowers,shrubs and fruit bushes;which are all lovingly tended .
x


I memory of my musically talented sister.



My beautiful daughter

A Rock Rose.


Erin and Val's garden.

x

 This morning I sat with my early morning cuppa enjoying the sounds of the birds magically singing to their heart's content ;to the heavens above.
We have also planted a mini garden in memory of my beautiful daughter Erin and my beloved sister Val.
I am awaiting the publication of my book of poems called 'My Beautiful Rock Rose' this title came from the one plant which has outgrown all others. My beautiful daughter had such a character and had to be the star of the show.

x

Memories in Haiku.

So safe in my heart
I do truly love you both.
Cherished memories.



x









x


Feathered Friends in Haiku

My dear feathered friends
Watching you brings me much joy
Chirping happiness.


x

I suddenly look up at the commotion by our bird feeders and our feathered friends are awake;we always feed the birds and have now so many visiting daily ; Coal Tit,Blue Tits,Sparrows,Robins,Nuthatch,Wren,Bull Finch,Crows,Blackbirds and Magpies.
This is my haven ;my inspiration and my life.


x


 Cornflowers.
 Petunias
 Fuchsias
 Poached Egg Plant.

Scented Night Stock.


 Lupins and Delphiniums.
 Sunflowers
 Passion Flower
 Cornflowers.
Lily
Delphinium.


Scented Night Stock.



x





Dear Heart in Rictameter.


Dear heart
I'm filled with joy
There is so much beauty
In a cascade of shooting stars
Blossoming up to the heavens so high
Angels songs so heartfelt and beautiful
A spirit calls out to us all
Oh how I truly love
You have shown me
Dear heart.


x















x




Colours in Rictameter.

Colours
Into the night
Such a glowing magic
 Light up with that magnetic haze
Each dark crevice now a wondrous new world
My spirit dances to the tune
My heart soars up above
True mixtures of
Colours.


x



Life may not always have been rosy for many of us but it's what we have today that matters.
I have my family ;wonderful friends whom I have come to know through my writing ;my wonderful home full of care and warmth and last but definitely not least I have my wonderful partner of six years who has been by my side through some very difficult times.
All through my life I have firmly believed in

The Serenity Prayer.

 God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment