Saturday 7 July 2012

Thank you so much.

Erin

Val at 15 years old with al the prizes she won for her beautiful singing voice.
Seen here with her singing tutor.

Oh yes my cariad

how I love you so.

Those baby blue eyes,

that

biggest

warmest

smile to behold.

Three years to some

may mean an eternity

but to me

meaningless

as you

my cariad bach

are settled eternally

deeply

safely

into my heart and soul.



Anniversaries so many;

Your birthday

your first tooth

your first day at school

your mischievous charm

the day you won that very first prize for your beautiful singing voice.

You inherited your wondrous and pure voice from your Aunty Val who was also taken from us too soon.

However

without a single doubt

I felt her deep pride
from her selfless soul;

from her wondrous

home in heaven;

However today two sweet angels who sing their hearts out with all those other angels

they now eternally abide with.



No more heartache and no more pain.



A few days ago on July 1st cariad it would have been your 21st birthday and how you would have celebrated !!!



Only this year you gave us a

wondrous

and

precious gift

from deep within that soul of yours.

With unconditional love my cariad

you gave us Kayden

who made his entrance into the world at 1.40 am on July 1st.

From you Erin to his parents

your brother Barry,

and your friend Denise

you gave a wonderful baby boy.

To Lucas a wonderful young brother to share his childhood with.

To all your siblings

you gave a beautiful nephew.

To all your nieces and nephews

a gorgeous baby cousin,

and to Dai and I

a beautiful grandson

who will be loved and cherished by us all.






Aunty Erin.


Kayden


Kayden out for the count.




Sound asleep.





Lucas so proud of his little brother.



Thank you Erin my cariad bach

and also to my beautiful sister Val;

our eternal love and pride in you will

thrive throughout our tomorrows.

In our hearts forever

always loved and remembered.






Erin my cariad.

No comments:

Post a Comment