Saturday 21 July 2012

Wonderful Memories.


Yesterday was the last day for me to work mainly with Peter but also from time to time with Holly as well.I was employed as a carer to look after these special beings and they enriched my life so endlessly.
However bids had to be sent in to the higher uppers and this contract was given to someone else because his bid was the lowest.
The parents and children's parents are livid and are in the process of setting out more appeals also.These special children(both 14 years old)also have special ways and we understand them and they know us.
.Daisy began to cry when we dropped her off  yesterday as she is wall aware to what is going on ;Peter does not have such an understanding at the moment but he will be totally confused with these new people turn up in September.
 It is all to do with money and cuts and they've targeted  in the places where it hurts, children and the elderly people who are too scared to put their heating on at times due to shortage of money.
Anyway this is not meant to be a political post ; but to share how I turn a negative into a positive.
We had pressies and cards which I shall treausre forevermore.

x




x
















x













x


















x

Oh how I so loved working
 with Peter and Holly;
Their laughter so contagious
Their faces always happy.

x

They loved all the little birds
Peeping from behind the trees.
Learning about wild flowers
They did with great ease.
 x

Peter so loved singing
"Harry Hill TV burps!!"
Just all of a sudden
Out of the blue he'd spurt.

x

Holly moaned and groaned
But with that smile on here face.
How she loved to skip and jump
With that beautiful smile on her face.


x

Ernie who was the driver
And such a wise voice
We had to give up
Not a matter of choice.


x

















x










x


So very  many presents we received
Oh yes so very touching
Their characters so obvious
Their hearts full of loving.

x



Later on that day
I simply  sat outside
Erin's garden I cherish
Where she is by my side.

x

As always I listened
Until the first clear thought
Full of wondrous memories
That life gave to you.

x

Thank you my sweet angel
By my side you'll always be.
From early dawn to moonlight
You bring solace to me.

x



x


Oh yes as sure as the sunshine
Or as green as the meadow.
Come and share with me
So endless my loving flow.

x

In the meadow there are blooms
With a sweet happy scent
Each colour so vibrant
Indeed a gift heaven sent.

x

I smile fondly as I recall
Those daft and happy days
So magnified and happy
So endearing their ways.


x





x


Thank you my sweet little angel
I know where you are
When days turn into nights
You are my shining star .

x

You sprinkle each glittering
Down from heaven above
How joyful this makes me
So eternal your love.

x

As I carry out my chores
My heart again will sing.
So bright is my horizon
Happy thoughts you do bring.

x

So if this is the end of an era
Just look back and remember
Those beautiful happy memories
Yours to cherish forever.

 












2 comments:

  1. It is so sad when wrong decisions are made and it is totally out of our control to do anything to stop it. You have brightened the lives of Paul and Holly and they will miss you, Eddy and you them. So beautiful that you could sit in Erin's garden and relfect and draw strength from your Angel, Erin. Sending my love and hugs to you, from Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much Annie;your words are always greatly appreciated.
    Eddy.

    ReplyDelete