Wednesday 15 August 2012

Friendship.


Until I joined the cyber world for writers I did rather scornfully think that it was not possible to make friends on line.
However to day I willingly admit that I was so wrong ;I have made some wonderful and sincere  friends whom I will appreciate forevermore.
Also because much of our writing comes from our hearts we reveal far more of ourselves  than we would do to others whom we see on a regular basis; hence this Rictameter poem for you all.

-xx-




-xx-

Friendship
So scornfully
My thoughts were so blinkered
My views almost prehistoric
Until the day I turned my direction
Life's true gems were waiting for me
Sincerity flows through
Each and every
 Friendship.

-xx-






-xx-


Thank you to all my friends on here and here's to friendships that will last forevermore.
Take care I wish you all a wonderful day.
Eddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment