Thursday, 2 August 2012

What do I see ??









I sit
in silent contemplation;
free searching
thoughts from within.
I see
 with  my mind's fresh eyes
a scene so homely;
a haven
which we all  crave.
Adult hearts
gelled with those
of babes.
Subconscious thoughts
gather and settle
to line
 tomorrow's paths.
That early morn
filled with chores
carried out
 with a joyous
 heart;
a heart
so full of love;
a home filled with
loving
wonders ;
blossoms;
happiness
and
and never ending
laughter.
Also
squabbles
and maybe
sadness ;
inevitable
from
time to time.
I sigh
in contentment
as
each one
is soothed
with a balm
 so fresh
as
fresh air
soon flows
 to heal
each hurt
each pain;
so sincere
and flows
into each
 tomorrow;
Each heart
readily
accepted
and
loved.
Words
and
 actions
so sincere
so wise
from
a soul
far older
than the years !!

x





x

A wondrous view as
daytime's story
evolves
and
becomes
night time's sequel.
A warmth
fills each
nook and cranny
of my gripped
and appreciative
 heart
 and
soul.
While cruelty
and pain
so sadly
 a daily occurrence
out in our
 big wide world;
never ever
in this haven;
In my mind's eye
I see a family
around that
soul warming
open fire;
the warmth
 and
 contentment
 of those
warm flames
 licking and
loving.
I feel the
laughter;
happiness;
love
and
sincerity;
that
unconditional love;
that
invisible bond
far stronger than
any other.
Next I
see;
feel
and
so
readily
psychologically
consume
the coziness
of all
sleeping
that safe slumber.
I close my eyes
 and drift
into
deep slumber
with all these visions
so safe
 in my heart
 and
soul.
They pave
 my path
 into my tomorrows.