Thursday 2 August 2012

What do I see ??









I sit
in silent contemplation;
free searching
thoughts from within.
I see
 with  my mind's fresh eyes
a scene so homely;
a haven
which we all  crave.
Adult hearts
gelled with those
of babes.
Subconscious thoughts
gather and settle
to line
 tomorrow's paths.
That early morn
filled with chores
carried out
 with a joyous
 heart;
a heart
so full of love;
a home filled with
loving
wonders ;
blossoms;
happiness
and
and never ending
laughter.
Also
squabbles
and maybe
sadness ;
inevitable
from
time to time.
I sigh
in contentment
as
each one
is soothed
with a balm
 so fresh
as
fresh air
soon flows
 to heal
each hurt
each pain;
so sincere
and flows
into each
 tomorrow;
Each heart
readily
accepted
and
loved.
Words
and
 actions
so sincere
so wise
from
a soul
far older
than the years !!

x





x

A wondrous view as
daytime's story
evolves
and
becomes
night time's sequel.
A warmth
fills each
nook and cranny
of my gripped
and appreciative
 heart
 and
soul.
While cruelty
and pain
so sadly
 a daily occurrence
out in our
 big wide world;
never ever
in this haven;
In my mind's eye
I see a family
around that
soul warming
open fire;
the warmth
 and
 contentment
 of those
warm flames
 licking and
loving.
I feel the
laughter;
happiness;
love
and
sincerity;
that
unconditional love;
that
invisible bond
far stronger than
any other.
Next I
see;
feel
and
so
readily
psychologically
consume
the coziness
of all
sleeping
that safe slumber.
I close my eyes
 and drift
into
deep slumber
with all these visions
so safe
 in my heart
 and
soul.
They pave
 my path
 into my tomorrows.

2 comments:

  1. A place of warm and inviting unconditional love within, a place for all the family by the warm hearth of your heart and soul. A beautiful place where sweet sleep is safe under your watchful eye. Love conquers evil - love is forever. A magical glimpse of a woman's deep love for all who she holds dear. You see yourself, loving caring, forgiving and complete and your golden pathway into more beautiful tomorrows. Heartfelt and moving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Annie I am so moved by your words and here's the biggest thank you ever for being such a wonderful friend.
      Eddy.

      Delete