Tuesday 14 August 2012

Young At Heart.











xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx






I am
So young at heart
New energies so fresh
"I know I can" is my motto
My faith deep set ;my heart and soul as one
"I found my dream" I do tell all
My life an open book
Queen of sunshine
I am.


_

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx















xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx








Freedom
My heart so free
Spirit shines from within
I fly on the wings of a dove
Over mountains,vales,meadows and great lakes
Drawn towards each rising sunshine
My heart so full of joy
 My soul beckons
Freedom.

_
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx














xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment