Wednesday 5 September 2012

My Freedom


















-


I sat
on a hill
Oh yes
way up above
your days
always bright
Just like
the sweet dove.
Up on the hill surrounded by
Mother Nature's
 unconditional guidance
A heart beating slowly
 and
with such
a precision,
then faster
 and  faster.


-














-



True love throbbing;
the moon I spot
looking down
with
such
 tenderness
such
love.
So much greater
 than any mountain
I will climb.
I sit in silent contemplation.
Mother Nature's heart
 is as big as
 houses
and as golden
as the rising sun
right through to
the maturity
of sweet
sunsets.


-













-


My icon my
heart and my soul
comes from
 deep in her bosom;
through her guidance I grew
You taught
I did learn
Life so good
but
also so bad.
Father time
 in
 angelic mode
shows me how to
 travel in time
 to another age
another life
another time
 another conquest.

-














-



My thoughts before
returning to a troubled mind
a mind so jumbled
knotted and twisted
threads .
Today a smile says it all
Clear inspirations
Clear vision
Clear horizons.


-












-


Happiness is mine
Beautiful scenery is mine
Heartfelt joy is mine.

Total freedom so definitely mine and yours.

Hold my hand and follow me.

-









No comments:

Post a Comment