Tuesday 4 September 2012

Llanfair PG

What a wonderful quaint and enchanting small town.
I sit nearby and watch the whole day go by.
I will share my day with you all in an
Acrostic Poem where the title is made up of the first letter in each line.
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch   is the town with the longest name in the country and beyond.
However there is a place in NewZealand whose name is made up with even more letters than this one.
We vsisted this wonderful and quaint small town up in North Wales and I could feel the inspiration flowing as I took in all the Welsh wonders,oh yes Welsh beauty at its best.

-
















-


Late sunsets must be amazing
Loving and caressing
All angels have halos so bright
Nectar filling each blank soul
Fairy Glenn's so bewitching
Around Mother Nature's gifts they dance.
I find my fears lifting somewhat
Realising my needs from within
Petrified I am of my feelings
Walk by with my head held high
Little girl who cannot cry
Losing your grip in a snow white blizzard
Gripping on with heartfelt measures
Whether you be young or old
Yourself you must love
Not in that common, self-berating fashion
Green valleys so safe  in a deepness
I'll  try  to  trust another
Leaving my heart wide open
Lost in  itself
Gasping with utter disbelief
Oh this was life so enriched
Giving and receiving
Evermore my inspiration
Raising my heart to heights untold
Young at heart am I
Catching cupids arrow
How beautiful each day
Wishing on a star
You must believe in yourself
Reach those heights from above
Never say never
Dreams  do come true
Round and round they spin
Over hills and mountains
Before your very eyes
Whenever or wherever
Lust alone is never enough
Love is always there for you
Leaving my heart so free
Lingering chains cast away
A fear but also brightness
Never fear again was my aim
To travel my road with diginity
You will  emerge a winner
Silent but now with an inner glow
I find my way with a pride so fresh
Leaning at times to catch my breath
am  so full of life's excitement
Over and over I want to dance
Glowing as a diamond so bright
Only lessons learnt in vain
Gripping mesmerising new pastures
Over and over my heart broken
Giving but never receiving
Out of a rut I climb
Cherished and also loved
Happy days are mine to cherish.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment