Monday 3 September 2012

Oh yes !! Each day I belong !!























-x--xx-






Oh yes
I do belong
Moods soaring up above
Each heartfelt tug each wondrous day
My heart swells with unconditional love
Belonging seeps into each groove
I soar over mountains
Love songs I sing
Oh yes.

-x--xx-




















-xx--xx-



Each day
And everyday
These love songs do return
Sunshine fills my spirit with love
Our Land of Song purities so rare.
My self pride now illuminates
Lights never known to dim
They brightly shine
Each day.


-xx--xx-


















-xx--xx-




Cobwebs
Webs of defeat?
Stories and tales lie here
Each web magically woven
Thriving achieving as earth's beauty swells
Your blanket of love so tender
Feelings are sometimes caught
Those silken threads
Cobwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment