Thursday 12 September 2013

How Sunshine Fills Our Lives.

 


 
Source: facebook

Open your heart.

Open your heart
Know your are whole;
Allow the sunshine
To warm your soul.
x


Sat by the shore
The waves a-teasing;
Remnants of castles
Their beauty still pleasing.


x


A sunset so rich
A view so majestic.
Inspiration flows
A world so magic.


x


My being sated
A heart full of joy.
Beauty so innocent
Never a ploy.


x


I am the Captain of my ship
Over seas I ride;
My kingdom my all
So rich is my pride.


x


A mermaid enchanting
Flows from the sea;
Her beauty entrancing
For you and for me.


x


For all my tomorrows
For each and every day;
The wonders so clear
In my heart to stay.

See all 5 photos
Source: gimages

New dawn.

Each new dawn wondrous
A casket full of treasures
Each dream to come true.

See all 5 photos
Source: facebook

Sunshine.

Sunshine
Deep in each heart
Deliciously golden
Reaching out in joyous welcome
Hearts entwined as messages of truth flow
A haven of inspiration
Of truth and honesty
Full of sweet faith
Sunshine.

See all 5 photos
Source: gimages

Happiness.

Happiness so deeply felt
A wondrous horizon we see
Perpetual connection with the child within
Precious and treasured
I see life's truth and beauty
Near to Mother Nature
Eternal hope from life's trickling springs
Share your love;share your faith
Sweet music to inspire;sweet moments to unite.

See all 5 photos
Source: facebook

My Legacy.

Music to my ears
from my heart ;
I share with you
so sincerely ...................................




You will live your dream
this is your right;
Courage and strength
in great might..........................................


x


Loving and giving
with each fresh daybreak;
each new dawn
your wonders to behold.......................


Eternal bliss
heartfelt truths;
expect each hurdle
take in your stride....................


Gifted and precious
each wondrous new morn;
caress each moment
ignoring each scorn............................


A haven of light
beauty's sweet treasures
in your heart you'll find
peace of mind so precious.........................




Care and love flow freely
as each breeze in spring;
so soft each whisper
so much strength to bring............................


You'll find your way
you'll find your place;
as heart and soul
fill each bleak space........................



No comments:

Post a Comment