Saturday 14 July 2012

On The Winds Of Time.

At this moment in time I am back to my old days of composing poetry daily ; most of them early in the morning.
This one I created yesterday but then due to family's needs did not publish so this one is yesterdays and I will post today's in around an hours time.
I know I am waffling here ;I am an expert at this but I am also treating these poems as blogs which I follow daily ;and as I do this I also share a little of what each was also about.
OK enough of my waffling now and here is;

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On The Winds Of Time.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paths uneven
winding uphill
downhill !!
True grit
determination
grasping
clinging
with a hold
so sure
so fast
holding
on forever,
till the end of time !!
Spinning with a grated axle
great speeds
in an almost
almighty
fashion
of clinging on grimly
to a life
so wrong  !!
That true grit
 in its raw form
holding
 on
on
and
 on !!
Gripping
slipping
clinging
winning !!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx









xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Surely but surely
paths even out
to almost that smoothness
so sublime
before again
embarking almost
ferociously
zigzagging
avoiding
swerving
in speeds
of time.
Allow your
camouflaged
 spirit
your
very own self
to
slip
slip
and
slip
away !!!
A camouflage so perfected
since your time began;
with painful awareness
 from your beginnings
your yesterdays!!
But move on
graciously
with a new silver keen
determination
so that your present
 is laced
with a promise
 to blossom into
your tomorrows!!
A self awareness
 so mirrored
by
yesterday's pains
 discarded
and
never to return !!
A shining new horizon to stay forevermore.
A welcomed intrusion
of strong promises
today's strengths
moments so very tender
laced with initial fresh visions
of beauty from within and a strength to thrive
invited
by an
 open hearted faith.
Discard that
final coat
of yesteryear
in union
like a snake
shedding that
unwanted final  layer of skin.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx








xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


In its place a form that is uniquely YOU !!
Protect and nurture
while allowing your own spirit from within
to blossom
and then you will sing
 'I AM ME !!'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Allow yourself to grow
Until you will surely know
Your todays and tomorrows will show
Your clear message on the breeze will blow
Your clear message over hills will flow
That heart will beat fast and slow
Your heart and soul will rejoice and glow.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Today I stand in the winds of time
Having battled against pain and grime
Today I flow with a feeling sublime
My heart sings on  the winds of time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment