Tuesday 24 July 2012

True Colours In My Heart.




x

Red is the colour
A rose from my heart.
Saving for the day
We may be apart.

x



x

Orange is the colour
The sunset of tonight.
How I love to bathe
Holding my love so tight.

x


x


Yellow is the colour
Of a deep golden glow.
My heart leaps for joy
 Through life I softly flow.

x





Green is the colour
 Meadows in Sprigntime
How the flowers magnify
Paces  with father time.

x


 


x

Blue is the colour
 Inviting summer sea.
Tempting us forward
Yes just you and me.

x


x

Violet is the colour
Of thundery skies.
A flash of lightening
Bewitched are my cries.
x

x
Indigo is the colour
Of wonders to behold.
Such a delicious warmth
Never again to be cold.

x




x



My spirit so full of joy
 Words never again empty
Due to rainbow charms
My heart forever happy.






No comments:

Post a Comment