Monday 23 July 2012

Friendships x


x

As we travel through life we'll meet many others ; some say
"We must keep in touch !!"I have done this myself on numerous occasions !!
Sometimes the friendships we thought we'd made crumble to nothing before our very eyes.
Do I cry ??Am I hurt ??? In reply I say No !! Instead of wallowing in self pity I use the not so sincere ones as learning leads in life.
The sincere ones I keep safely in my heart forever and a day.
Thank you so much to each and every friend I have made.
May your tomorrows bring you much happiness and sunshine.

x




x


Friendships
 Life's daisy chain
Treat with a tenderness
Caress with love do not suffocate
A true friendship will always stay intact
Will thrive as we nurture with love
Morning dewdrops caress
Those daisy chains
Friendships.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment