Tuesday 21 August 2012

From My Heart To My Sister.






















-xx-



The two main qualities
The richest of them all
 Understanding and kindness
Help all  to stand tall.

-xx-


If you spot that vagrant
 Stooped with life's worry
Lend him that hand
You will not be sorry.
-xx-

There may be victims
With confidences  low
Praise them to high heaven
Just allow them to grow.

-xx-


Some may be very rich
While others  be poor
Do we judge by this ??
Can we be so very sure ??
-xx-

There may a millionaire
With his riches vanished.
Will his friends support ??
Or is his name  tarnished ??

-xx-

However my dear sister
Your cup overflowed
The glory is all yours
A true heart you showed.

-xx-
Your ability to empathise
Your compassion neverending
Fresh and  green was the  grass
Wherever you were walking.

-xx-


 My dear beloved sister
My sweet angel so near.
My heart holds you safe
Oh yes forevermore.













No comments:

Post a Comment