Wednesday 22 August 2012

That Beacon Of Light.







-xx-





A sweet
but also
an
initial
 bitter taste
to seep through.
Great dam walls a-crumbling
into oblivion
that relic of days gone by.
In its place
an  invisible
 but wondrous
 wall
of great strength;
as strong
 as needed
 to hold
 a life time of tears
and
also happiness.
Other senses becoming
stronger
keener
slowly
slowly
a little
faster
and
 faster.



















-xx-


A great beam will appear;
a wondrous
leading light.
One
 to shine ,
then
to share ,
each story,
each love
and
each victory.
A heart
which shines
as a beacon
for others.
Gates may be closed
but never forever!!
A deep pride
so filled
with a
 survival instinct
A strength
brimming over
with a gift
allowing
 and
helping others
to cope.
Alight your beacons and follow;each beacon of strength lies within us all.
You will feel yours as you step up to light your own way.


-xx-























My message to all today is:-

"You will change on your journey along
The new you will surely be strong
With this new strength find  your dream
And down on you the light will beam."




-xx-


















-xx-




I dedicate this poem to my wonderful partner who has been by my side every step of the way; to my children and their partners plus to all my grandchildren
Caley,Ellie,Tia,Charlie,Neyo,Krystal,Riley,Carmel,Angel,Lucas and Kayden.



-xx-


Plus so very dear to me are all  the wonderful friendships that I have made since I began writing in earnest around three years ago.
Take care and God Bless you all.
Eddy.



-xx-


























-xx-






'Search your heart and search your soul ;only then will you feel truly whole !!'


-xx-









No comments:

Post a Comment