Thursday 8 November 2012

Belonging.
















x





Springtime breezes
Purposeful and bright
Ringing Mother Nature's sweet blue bells
I believe in each blossom
Newly born in each wonder
Giving my heart to thee.
X
Summer days enticing
Under the sweet moon of love
Meeting so sweetly those two hearts
Many a stolen kiss
Reaching high up to the heavens.
x
All days now golden
United we will stand
Together we love,sleep and talk
United we form lives so mature
Midnight stars tell of beauty
New red gold paths lead our way
x
Winter a gleaming pure world
I now so truly belong
New twinkling snowflakes
Everlasting love we share
Reaching out to share our way.




x


















x




Seasons enticing
I know where I belong
Beauty has blossomed.




x


















x





Seasons
Show us the way
My heart will now reach out
A spirit bright for all to see
Now sweet eternal love shines for us all
Full of new determination
Time for contemplation
Understanding.
Seasons.






x





















x




Yesterday I was not happy
Yesterday my heart so heavy
Yesterday I cried so sadly
Sad songs created in my heart.
x
Today my steps are stronger
Today my heart much lighter
Today my world is brighter.
Nice songs created in my heart.
x
Tomorrow I will be so strong
Tomorrow my thoughts never wrong
Tomorrow I'll know I belong
Love songs created in my heart.






x





















x







Thank you mother Nature
for allowing me
to find my true niche in life
I found my way
battling each foe
overcoming each obstacle
rising above each pain !!!
Working my way up to each wonder
each springtime
each blossom lined path.
My soul flows with each river
flies with each breeze
until finally settling
on my very own summit.
A place where my heart and soul are at peace.
A place where I know I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment