Wednesday 12 June 2013

My Shattered Heart.

 

Source: gimages
I sat all alone
on a moonlit night;
watching young lovers
their world so bright.....................


In the golden sunset
their pride,their love;
both heart beat as one
on the wings of a dove.........................



Source: gimages
My heart cried out
"Come back to me!"
"So beautiful our love"
"Oh so meant to be............................."


Each lonely horizon
Where earth meets sky;
"Why did you go?"
Tears so alone I cry.......


The world so oblivious
to my plight so alone;
only eyes for each other
never wanting to roam......................



In the distance I see
a solitary being;
my heart misses a beat
my sweet soul enticing.....


A silhouette so familiar
each wave caressed;
with arms I reach out
again so blessed.....



 
Source: gimages
My heartbeat quickened
pulses a-racing;
ebbing and flowing
wondrous and amazing............................




You hasten your footsteps
as I do with mine;
we run to each other
a moment in time.......................



Source: gimages
I reach for your body
such joy on my face;
until you run past
avoiding my embrace....................



Source: gimages
I searched through pockets
those much needed glasses;
and then the true picture
brought me to my senses............!!!



Source: gimages
I gasped in deep dismay
to where the lovers were sat;
oh without my contacts
I'm as blind as a bat....................................!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment