Thursday 12 September 2013

THIS CRAFTY BUG.

Source: Eddy
Source: Eddy
Source: Eddy
Source: Eddy
Source: Eddy
Good morning to one and all even though the sky is looking very bleak that matters not as the sun is always shining in our little haven !!!
Oh how busy I have been over the past week; lots going on with the family and my gorgeous grandchildren.
Tomorrow I am helping my son and daughter in law to wallpaper and paint their front room ; I haven't papered for years so I am quite looking forward to it .


I have grown to love photography and also to making collages and creating all sorts of scrapbooks online .
A couple of weeks ago while chatting online to my friend Leslie aka ImKharn the idea of creating greeting cards came up. At the beginning I didn't think too much about it but the seed was planted and since then I have been researching and finding out just how to go about it all !!
I am learning more daily and am even more interested to day ;I love it all so much and I have got to the age of 54 yrs. before realising I have a gift for crafting !!!
It is also a step forward to just writing and what better way to move forward than to be able to link my writing and photos/collages.
I need to get it all straight in my head first but I have decided not to take too long doing so or it may become one of these 'maybe projects' that never really materialise.
As well as photos I am also getting the little ones to draw pictures and for the first time ever I am also trying my own hand at artwork which is something I have never done before.
I think that one great quote comes to mind here and that is that 'WE are never too old to learn'.
'Never too old to stretch these wings of ours'.
I hope you enjoy this hub and as always help yourselves to tea, coffee and biscuits. I know last week I said there were to be no more biscuits/cakes but I think we can waver that rule for once !!!
 
Source: Eddy
 
Source: Eddy
 
Source: Eddy
 
Source: Eddy
 
Source: Eddy
 
Source: Eddy
 
Source: Eddy
 
Source: Eddy
A world of wonder
A heart full of great treasures
Serenity flows.
 
Source: Eddy
Overflowing love
Each silky velvet rosebud
Silent promises.
Source: Eddy
Source: Eddy
Source: Eddy
Source: Eddy
x



No comments:

Post a Comment